How to make
1. Draw twenty four shapes, similar to that given in the template, on the gold paper.
2. Cut the shapes out using scissors.
3. Cut out the door on three sides of each tag with the scalpel and a template.
4. Trace the template design onto the red card twenty four times. Cut out the shapes with scissors. These will serve as the backs for the shapes previously cut.
5. Refer the template to mark the doors in the shapes with pencil.
6. Hang the colorful tags on gifts as a substitute for a card.