How to make
1. Trace the snowflake designs onto the backside of the masking film.
2. Trace an appropriate number of designs, the number of which should depend on the size of your vase. These should be used to decorate your vase.
3. Use the craft knife to cut out the snowflake shapes from the masking film.
4. Remove the backing from the snowflake films. Place these in such a way over the vase as to form a well-spaced design
5. Keep the vase in a well-aired space. Apply etching spray over entire surface of the vase.
6. Peel off the masking film snowflakes from over the vase surface to reveal similar-shaped designs underneath.
7. Leave the vase undisturbed to let the etching spray dry completely.
8. When the spray has dried, polish the vase gently with a soft cloth.