How to make
1. Cut a 8" by 6" strip out of the card and score down center.
2. Trace template design onto the card and draw round on green card. Cut the shape out with green knife.
3. Adjust your sewing machine to stitch at wide intervals.
4. Fix the self-adhesive spots in place to resemble Christmas tree baubles.
5. Next, sever the narrow satin ribbon into 14 cm long strips.
6. Use glue to stick the ribbon strips in position at the end of branches on the back of the card. Use tweezers to hold them steadily and stick well. Allow the glue some time to dry.
7. Cut the upper ends of the ribbon diagonally to give a candle-like appearance.
8. Glue a small red star on top of the tree.