How to make
1. Carefully cut a piece (bigger than the template) out of the metallic foil paper.
2. Lay the crown template onto the wrong side of the foil paper cut-out and trace its design using a pencil.
3. Cut the crown design out of the foil paper.
4. Using the pencil, mark the design on the back of the foil paper.
5. Place the foil crown on the folded tissue paper wad.
6. Gently roll the tracing wheel over the pencil guidelines on the foil back to give rise to dotted lines on the metallic side. This will serve to reflect the light beautifully.
7. Fold the red card from the middle. Score along the fold line using your nails.
8. Use spray glue to paste the red and orange origami paper strips well in place, shoving against each other in the center of the card.
9. Spray the foil crown back and stick in the center of the red-orange background.