How to make
1. Snip the left hand side of the card to allow light shine through the window.
2. Cut off a strip, slightly smaller than the folded card.
3. Draw snowman and trees onto the paper.
4. Lay the paper under the film. Draw the outline of snowman and trees on the right side.
5. Reverse the film. Use the white chinagraph pencil to color the trees and snowman.
6. Turn back the film onto the right side.
7. Use the red chinagraph pencil to draw in the scarf and nose.
8. Use the silver pen to draw the face details.
9. Stick the film to the inside of the card using double-sided tape.
10. Attach a silver star in some place inside the card where it can be seen shining through window.