How to make
1. Place the smaller glass bowl inside the larger one and secure with tape. Make sure that there exists almost an inch of gap between the outer wall of the smaller bowl and the inner wall of the bigger one.
2. Pour berries, sequins and glitter to fill the gap.
3. Pour filtered water into the gap. See that the water level remains about 1/2" from the top of the rim of the smaller bowl.
4. Place the arrangement in freezer and chill for a few hours or until the water freezes completely.
5. Take away the arrangement from freezer and place in a bucket containing a little amount of hot water. This will heat and loosen the bowls. Take off the bowls to get a beautiful red ice bowl decorated with berries, sequins and glitter.
6. Put the ice bowl back into the freezer until needed.