How to make
1. Cut out from the white fur fabric a similar shape as the template.
2. Cut out a strip (2¼" by 1¾") from the colored felt.
3. Cut out a strip (6" by ½") from the red felt.
4. Paste the colored felt strip centrally across the back of the hole (formed out of cutting of the strip) on the fur fabric. This will form your Santa face.
5. Use glue to paste the red felt piece across the top of the fur fabric strip.
6. Glue on the face the two small eyes/beads. Cut out a small (1/4 " by 1/4 ") red felt strip and stick it as nose.
7. Fold back the side panels to make a ring shape. Overlap these by about 1/2 " and stick together with glue.
8. Stitch a bell to one side of the red band.