How to make
1. Place a saucer on the silver foil and trace its circular outline on the foil with marker.
2. Cut the circle out of the foil with scissors.
3. Cut the circular foil from the centre to get two semicircular foil shapes.
4. Fold one semicircle into a cone and staple to secure.
5. Tape the pink pipe cleaner to the back of the cone. Bend it into arms and hands.
6. Cut a triangular strip out of the doily. Fix this with tape atop the pipe cleaner to represent wings.
7. Skewer the table-tennis ball onto a wooden toothpick. Push the toothpick into the cone to form the head of the fairy.
8. Using double-sided tape, stick the Persian wool as hair on the fairy head.
9. Place a small piece of silver sequin waste as crown on the fairy head.
10. Draw a smiling face on the tennis ball with the silver pen.
11. At last, to the wand. Spray a toothpick with silver paint and glue a small silver star one of its ends. Place it in the hand of the fairy.