How to make
1. Pass a fine knitting through the center of each of the tennis balls.
2. Paint the balls brown. Apply 2-3 coats of paint on each of the balls to give them a dark rich color.
3. Apply clear varnish on each brown ball to provide a shiny appearance. You now have your puddings.
4. Roll some of the dark brown modeling clay into a ball, of the similar size as the tennis balls.
5. Take some white modeling clay and squeeze to paste over the brown clay ball. Bake this in the oven.
6. Remove the white clay crust from over the dark brown clay balls. Cool these a little. Pop each of these onto each pudding ball and use glue to hold them in place.
7. Take a double thread in the needle. Form a knot in one of its ends. Pass the other end through bottom of the puddings and take out from the top.
8. Cut off the ends of the thread to give a neat effect.
9. Glue foil holly leaves and red bead berries on each pudding.