Here is a light dish to include in your Father's Day dinner menu. Go through our easy cooking directions and prepare crispy tortilla chips for your dad.
8 6-inch corn tortillas
2 teaspoons garlic-pepper blend
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Nonstick cooking spray
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2) Lightly coat tortillas on both sides with nonstick cooking spray.
3)Sprinkle tortillas on both sides with coarse salt and pepper blend.
4)Make 2 stacks of 4 tortillas each. With a sharp knife cut each stack into 6 pieces. Place in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
5) Bake 1 sheet at a time for 8 to 10 minutes or until it turns light brown and crisp.
6) Cool on baking sheets.
7) Serve immediately or store in a tightly sealed container up to 3 days.
Grill potatoes and serve dad to let him savour this mouthwatering delight on Father's Day. Make the occassion a memorable one for your dad's tastebuds.
1) New red potatoes - 2 lb., small-sized.
2) Butter - 1/4 cup, melted.
3) Garlic - 2 cloves, minced.
4) Seasoned salt - 1 tbsp.
1) Prepare grill and turn on the heat .
2) Slice potatoes in half.
3) Lay halved potatoes in disposable foil pan.
4) Mix butter, garlic and salt in a small bowl. Pour this over the potatoes.
5) Cover pan tightly with heavy duty foil.
6) Next, grill the potatoes 4-6" above heat over medium high coals.
7) Cook the potatoes for about an hour or until you find them tender when pierced with fork. Stir potatoes occasionally and move pan around on grill while cooking to ensure uniform distribution of heat.
8) Serve warm with sauce.
TIP: To cook in oven, prepare potatoes as instructed above. Then bake them at 400 degrees for approximately an hour or until tender.
How about treating your dad to spicy lamb chops on Father's Day? The recipe is here and you just need to go through it to cook up this fabulous dish.
1) Lean lamb-rib chops - 10 or 12 pieces.
2) Fresh bay leaves.
3) Roasted potato wedges.
4) Mixed green salad.
5) Olive oil - 1/3 cup.
6) Crushed chilies - 1 tsp.
7) Smoked paprika - 1 tsp.
8) Dried oregano - 1 tsp.
9) Garlic - 2 cloves, crushed.
11) Freshly grounded black pepper.
1) Mix together olive oil, crushed chilies, smoked paprika, dried oregano, garlic, salt and black pepper to form the marinade.
2) Preheat the oven to 450 F.
3) Cut off any excess fat from the chops.
4) Lay the chops in a single row in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over.
5) Fit a bay leaf beneath each lamb chop and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until soft and nicely browned.
6) Serve hot with bread or rice.
Go through this easy, stepwise recipe to dish out pasta pizza to your dad and add a lip-smacking item to the Father's Day menu for him to relish.
8 oz. spaghetti, cooked, drained
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup fat free milk
1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef
1 can (14 oz.) tomato sauce, no salt added
1 env. Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Toss spaghetti, egg and milk in large bowl. Spread evenly in greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Cook meat untill brown in medium skillet; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and salad dressing mix.
Spoon over spaghetti crust.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 41 min
Makes: 4 servings
Serve up a pork roast to your dad using these easy, step by step cooking instructions and make his Father's Day dinner menu more flavorful.
Boneless pork roast
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup ketchup
1 cup or more BBQ sauce to taste
1) Place pork, vinegar, and water in crock pot on low heat for about 8 hours.
2) Drain water and vineger out. Add ketchup and BBQ sauce.
3) Shred pork into sauces with fork. Keep warm in crock pot until ready to serve.
4) Serve on buns.
Make the Father's Day dinner more exciting for your dad this year with Scalloped Potato Casserole, a zesty cuisine that you will find easy to prepare using our stepwise cooking instructions.
4 ounces (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
4 medium onions, sliced
1 teaspoons salt
1 cup skim milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
3) Mix soup, salt, pepper and milk together.
4) In the prepared casserole dish, place half of the potatoes in a layer and then half of the onions.
5) Pour half of soup mixture over potatoes and onions.
6) Repeat layers with the remaining potatoes, onions and soup.
7) Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for about 1-1/2 hours.
Check out this fantastic recipe to make a seafood pasta pizza on Father's Day. This healthy dish will give your dad something really tasteful to relish as well as provide his constitution with the necessary nourishment!
FOR SAUCE :
4 Egg yolks, beaten
1 cup Freshly grated Parmesan -cheese
1 tb Dry sherry
1/8 ts Garlic salt
1/8 ts Pepper
FOR PASTA CRUST :
8 oz Uncooked vermicelli -or angle hair pasta
1/4 c Butter, melted
1/2 c Grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 ts Garlic salt
3 Eggs, beaten
FOR FILLING :
2-4 tbsp Butter
1/2 cup Sliced green onions
1/2 cup Red,Black and white peppercorns
1 Garlic clove, minced
2 cup Green containing -Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower, Pea Pods & Yellow Peppers,
thawed -lg pieces cut up
4 1/2 oz Jar Green Giant Sliced
3 cup Seafood,small uncooked
-shelled shrimp, bay
-scallops & imitation
1 1/4 c Shredded mozzarella
Cook vermicelli to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; keep warm.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 12" pizza pan or 13 x 9" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine 1/4 cup hot vermicelli, melted in a large bowl,
butter, 1/2 cup Parmesan and 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt and mix well.
Add in 3 Eggs.
Spread mixture evenly in spray-coated pan, forming a rim around edge.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
beat half & half and 4 egg yolks until well blended in medium saucepan using wire whisk.
Cook over medium-low heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, sherry, 1/8 t garlic salt sprinkle those over carpaccios.
And last, our coshure salt for pickling and brining for making our proshudos, useful to suck the moisture out of proteins. add pepper; cook and stir until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat; cover and set aside.
Melt 2 T butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add vegetables and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add seafood to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until seafood becomes opaque.
Fold sauce into seafood mixture.
Pour over pasta crust;
top with mozzarella cheese.
bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
broil for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
garnish whole pizza with cooked butterflied shrimp and fresh Basil, that comes in dried form if desired
or garnish individual servings with additional cooked shrimp, scallops and paprika.