Fried chicken wings sounds so yummy, right? Make this Father's Day a memorable occassion for your dad by cooking up this delicious cuisine for him.
1) Chicken Wings - About 2 dozens.
2) Flour - 1 cup.
3) Garlic Powder - 8 tbsp.
4) Eggs - 6.
5) Crushed cornflakes - 3 cups.
6) Oil (for deep frying).
1) A skillet.
2) 3 bowls.
1) Pour some oil into the skillet and heat.
2) Pour 3/4 cup flour into one of the bowls you have. Add in 2 tbsp garlic powder. Mix the ingredients and keep aside.
3) Combine the rest of the flour with 2 tbsp garlic powder and crushed cornflakes in another bowl.
4) Pour 4tbsp garlic powder into another bowl. Add in the eggs. Whisk the ingredients together and keep to a side.
5) Coat the chicken wings with the flour mix. Repeat the coating process using egg and cornflakes mixture
6) Fry the chicken for 20-30 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
7) Serve with honey mustard, celery and carrot sticks.