Mother's Day Crafts
Be creative in making mom feel special on mother's day with crafts for the day
Mother's Day is a great occasion to appreciate the unique role of a mother in our society. The warmth of her affection, the caring touch, the never failing love...priceless. So fully exploit this great occasion to tell your mom that she is very special to you. And use your creative bent of mind to express your feelings with a personal touch. The mother will love it for sure.
- you can do a paper flower centerpiece for her. This is a gorgeous and permanent piece of present to make a mother real happy.
- you can also make a locket of love and fit it with a chain that will dangle across her neck reminding her the way you love her.
- make her an elegant looking garland that makes her feel great.
Place it over her neck with a kiss.
- You can also make her a queen of the day by giving a dinner party in her honor. And laying the table accordingly. Well, how about laying a place card written: b> Mother love, the Queen of feast.
- you can add glitter to the royal feast in her honor, by dangling moons and stars over her head.