Card A | Card B | Card C
CARD DESIGN A
- any color construction paper (cardboard)
- colored tissue paper
- Fold your cardboard in half to form a card any size you want.
- Draw a picture of any Rosh Hashana symbol (see bottom of page)
on the cover to fill most of the space.
- Tear colored tissue paper into small pieces, scrunch them up
and stick in your Rosh Hashana design. Make sure the pieces are
stuck closely together.
- Choose a greeting to write either on the cover or on the
inside and add your own special message.
CARD DESIGN B
- construction paper (cardboard )
- colored paper
- Fold the construction paper in half to form a card any size
- Take three different pieces of colored paper. Draw a holiday
design on the top sheet and then cut out all three papers
- Stick your three shapes on the front of your card and write
your message inside.
CARD DESIGN C:
- colored cellophane
- construction paper
- Fold the construction paper in half to form a card.
- On the front, draw a Holiday design ( see ideas suggested for
- Cut out the Shape.
- Cut a piece of colored celophane into a square, big enough to
cover the cut out design, and stick it on the back with glue or
- Write your message inside and you'll see it through your
to crafts and activities main