How to make
1. Cut out a quarter section of a circle from the light card. This is to form the body of the angel.
2. Fold the paper. Draw an arm and a wing of the angel against the edge of the fold to cut out a pair of them.
3. Form the quarter section into a cone. Cover it with silver paper/aluminium foil.
4. Place the arm and wings on the silver paper and trace their shapes. Cut these out and stick in place on the cone.
5. Roll up some of the white tissue paper into a firm ball shape.
6. Tightly twist the ends of the tissue to form a "neck".
7. Using glue, stick the head atop the cone.
8. Bind a scrap of tinsel on the head into a loose knot to form a halo.
9. Form the white paper into a scroll. Write your message on it and glue between the angel's hands.
10. Tape the angel to the gift. You may even make another to perch on the top of your Christmas tree.