1) Butter - 1 1/4 sticks (5 oz./140 g).
2) Soft bread crumbs - 2 cups (6 oz./140 g).
3) Amaretti cookies - 3 oz.(75 g), crushed.
2) Light brown sugar - 2 tbsp.
3) Egg yolks - 4, large.
4) Superfine sugar - 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz./75 g).
5) Amaretto liqueur - 4 tbsp.
6) Cinnamon - 1 tsp., grounded.
7) Chocolate stars (for decoration).
1) Pour 1/2 stick (60 g) butter into a skillet and melt over medium heat.
2) Add in the bread crumbs, crushed amaretti cookies and brown sugar.
3) Stir and cook until crisp. Take away from the skillet and let cool.
4) Pour the remaining butter into a small pan and melt. Keep to a side to cool.
5) Add the egg yolks, superfine sugar and amaretto liqueur into a large heatproof bowl. Beat the ingredients together until smooth.
6) Place the bowl over a pan filled with boiling water. Take care that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
7) Whisk the mixture for about 10 mins or until it is thick and creamy, holding its shape.
8) Pour in the melted butter and whisk gently until combined well. Let cool.
9) Layer up the whisked egg mixture and amaretti crumb mixture in serving glasses. Finish with a layer of the whipped egg mixture.
10) Dust the top of each serving with the cinnamon. Adorn with chocolate stars and serve.