Little Devil Costume
1) Red clothing
2) Red cape
3) Plastic pitchfork
4) Tail and horns
Wear the red clothing and turn yourself into a little devil. You can use any red clothing such as sweats. You can get the pitchfork, tail and horns at your local party store. These are easier to buy than to make.
1) Strips of old cloth or gauze
1. Get an old white sheet (or gauze). Tear it up into long strips. Take one strip, wrap it around your slacks and sew to fasten it in place. Go on doing this until the slacks are covered with strips. Then repeat this with the top. Make sure the strips are fastened securely and there are no chances of your tripping on any loose pieces.
2. Put on the top and bottom after you have made them.
3. Wrap a long strip of white sheet/gauze around your head. Tie it in such a way as to leave plenty of room for eyes, nose and mouth.
1) Straw hat
2) Old pair of jeans/overalls
3) Old flannel shirt/plaid shirt
4) Pieces of Scrap fabric (patches)
5) Raffia or paper ribbon (tan)
6) Makeup (for face) - Baby powder and blusher.
1) You need your old, tattered clothes for this one. Wear a flannel shirt or any long sleeve shirt that is old or worn out. Glue or sew patches to various spots on your shirt and jeans. For a belt, use a piece of rope.
2) What's a scarecrow without a straw hat? It's great if you have an old straw hat at your home. If not, try to manage one from your friends or close ones. Decorate it with old silk flowers and fix on it a plastic crow (with glue). You can buy one at a craft store.
3) Cut up pieces of raffia, or unroll paper ribbon and cut them into pieces. Attach these to the inside of cuffs of pants and shirt using duct tape to make it look like straw poking out. If you have some pockets in shirt and pants, glue some more raffia/ribbon pieces to it.
4) Put some makeup on your face. Apply a lot of Baby powder on your face. Paint your nose and cheeks red with blusher. Now stand before a mirror and see whether you can recognize yourself.
1) White, Gray and Blue makeup for face
2) Fake blood
3) White clothes
4) Baby powder/Talcum powder (to make hair gray)
5) Garden soil
1) Put on a coat of white makeup to your face as a base. Then apply blue or gray makeup over it to highlight your face. Put a towel over your clothes to prevent getting covered by makeup. If you find it difficult, ask someone older to help you with the makeup.
2) Next, put some fake blood dripping from the corners of your mouth. Use the remaining blood to splatter on the clothes. Take care that none of it gets into your eyes.
3) Rub a handful of garden soil on the outfit so that you get that 'fresh out of the grave' look. Wear your soiled outfit.
4) Apply the baby powder/talcum powder to your hair to make it look grey. Have a look at the mirror. Aren't you looking ghostly? Now you're ready to haunt!