Let your dad start Father's Day on a sweet note! Go through these easy culinary instructions and prepare a banana bread for him for breakfast and give him a nice treat on the holiday.
2 Beaten Eggs
3 Ripe Bananas
1/2 c Shortening
1 c Sugar
2 c Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
4 tsp Sour milk (add a few drops of vinegar to milk to make it sour.)
1) Cream shortening; add sugar and beat well
2) Beat eggs and mash bananas and add them to the above.
3) Sift flour, baking soda and salt, add alternately with sour milk and beat until it becomes smooth.
4) Bake in a greased pan for about 1 hour at 350 degrees or until it's done. Cool well before slicing.
Wake daddy up from his nice sleep on Father's Day with this equally nice dish. Prepare a unique dish for him on Father's Day using these assistive culinary directions.
2 tablespoons cheese
4 brown-and-serve sausage links (cut up)
1/2 cup vegetables (such as chopped broccoli, corn and red sweet peppers)
1 tablespoon milk
1) Take a large jar with a tight-fitting lid and crack 2 eggs into it.
2) Add the cheese, milk, cut-up sausage links, and vegetables.
3) Screw on the lid and shake until well blended.
4) Pour mixture into skillet and cook the eggs.