4. We light the candles from
Left to Right
Right to Left
One on each side working our way in
Which of these is an alternate English spelling of Hannukah?
Feast of Dedication
Feast of Heaven
Feast of God
9. A dreidel has the Hebrew letters
"nun," "gimel," "hay," and "shin" on its
10. The Shamash is the
lead candle that lights all other candles.
candle that lights all other candles.
the match that lights all
a candle holder
What was the miracle of Chanukah?
Victory of the Maccabees over the Greeks
a jug of pure oil
The oil lasted for 8 days
of the above
14. What kind of foods do
we eat on Chanukah?
With oil and cheese
15. On Friday afternoon, the menorah should stay lit for at least
16. The preferred arrangement of a menorah is where the candles
are all at the same height
all are in a straight line
are at least 2 cm apart
all of the above
17. How many branches did the Menorah in the Holy Temple have?
18. How many blessings do we say on the first night?
19. How many days is Hanukkah celebrated?
Your score is on the top right hand side of the
CHECK THESE OUT!
Refer this page