It's very important on Valentine's Day to acknowledge your partner.Some people are not able to say the three little words,"I Love You".It's a highly celebrated holiday thousands of arrangements are purchased.Many people try to do something unique and different just to show how much they are care for her.Here are some ways to say I Love You,it's just how you say it I Love You.
- Learn how to say "I Love You" in a different language, learn the dialect so that is sounds sexy!
- Make lunch for him/her place a note inside the sandwich saying "I Love You".
- Find that special little something that your partner lost or said he or she wanted but could never find. Also, giving your partner a nicely framed photograph of the two of you is a very touching gesture.
- Does your partner ever ask you why you love them? Then create your own little booklet using picture items just for them entitled, "Why I Love You: # Reasons".
- Create handmade coupons with gifts your partner can use anytime, such as a massage or a night out on the town with friends.
- Make a romantic dinner light candle for two , turn off the cell phones, computers shut down the virtual world for an evening of romance.
- Create a video telling him/her why they are so special giving them clues to what the evening is going to entail and what you have planned.
- Make a mixed CD of all of your favorite songs, or create a compilation of love songs that remind you of your mate. Better yet, learn how to play one of these love songs on the guitar and serenade him or her on Valentine's Day.
- Surprise engagement? Contact the restaurant or place that you will be going to ahead of time, ask them to present the ring on your behalf at an approximate moment. Get down on your knee to him/her and ask them to marry you.
- Purchase some clear red balloons. Before blowing them up, place either wrapped candies, small gifts, and/or love poems inside each one, and then give them to your loved one as a bouquet.
- Write a love letter to say I love you.
- If you are on a limited budget but would like to purchase jewelry try purchasing silver or gold. If you do not have a budget go luxury with platinum. A heart-shaped necklace or a pair of earrings will make the evening shine.
- Hold his/her hand in public do not be afraid nor ashamed to show your feelings.
- If you shower first thing when you wake up write a love message in the steam.
- Leave a long stem rose next to the nightstand in the bedroom when they are taking a shower or bath or in the kitchen with a note next to it saying, "You are my and only I am so glad that you are a part of my life."
- Grab some construction paper and cut out as many hearts as you like. On each one, share a story about your relationship that shows how much you care. Once finished, take the hearts and string them individually from the ceiling so it looks like your home is raining love.
- Listen to what him/her has to say pay attention if you need to jot it down , it makes them feel appreciated.
- Not just on Valentine's day but each and everyday remind them how important they are to you
- Fill the bathroom with heart shaped-balloon's, close the door and wait for them to open it.
- Have a spare set of keys for the vehicle,fill the car with helium filled balloons and when they open it every word you wish to say will come floating out into the sky for the world to see.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Home