Candy Heart Tower
1) Several jars filled with candy hearts.
2) A fairly large table/smooth working suface.
3) 5 players.
4) 5 medium-sized bowls.
5) A stopwatch.
1) Place 5 chairs around the table. Have the players sit on them.
2) Lay a bowl on the right side of each of the players on the table. Pour an equal number of candy hearts, about 50, into each of them.
3) Stand closeby and press the stopwatch, shouting "START" at the same time.
4) Each player must start at once, taking the hearts from the bowl, and stack them one over the other to create a tower.
5) As soon as 60 seconds go by, all players must stop at once and the players have to count the hearts to see who is the winner. The one who manages to build the tallest tower within the specified time wins the game. The game should again be played with a new set of players.
1) If there is a draw, the game should again be played with the same set of players. Only one winner should be awarded.
2) A jar of candy hearts can be the prize for a winner.