Your festivities are sure to skyrocket with this fantastic crossword puzzle based on Ganesh Chaturthi. Just take out a print of the puzzle template and solve the verbal clues to determine the words that are likely to go into the corresponding blank boxes of the puzzle. Enjoy cracking the puzzle!
Cracking the puzzle code involves using the verbal clues to figure out the words that are likely to go into the corresponding boxes of the puzzle.
Printing the Template
1) Click on the template thumbnail to open the template window.
2) In the top left corner of the menu bar of the template window, click File>Page Setup or File>Printer Setup(in most browsers).
3) Set page margins to zero if you have face difficulties in fitting the template on one page. Click on Print Preview to check out what your printout will look like. Make the necessary changes if you do not like the preview.
4) Click on the print button above the crossword on the template window. Alternatively, you can click on File>Print.
5) Close the template window after printing and return to this screen.
6) Grab the printout of your crossword template, solve the clues to fill in the boxes and puzzle! Step up your festive fun with this awesome Ganesh Chaturthi crossword.
Enhance your Father's Day celebrations with Father's Day Word Search, a fabulous word puzzle for all kids and kids at heart! Working out this Father's Day-themed word search involves printing out the Word Search template given below and detect the words mentioned in the word list from the jumbled words provided. The words are hidden in every direction - horizontal, vertical, diagonal, forward or backward. See if you can find all the listed words, all of which are related to Father's Day in some way or the other. Circle each word you find to single it out from the disordered set. You are sure to enjoy solving our Father's Day Word Search puzzle!
Ganesh Chaturthi Word Search Puzzle::
Instructions for printing the template
Click on the thumbnail image of the Word Search template given alongside to open it in a new window.
To print the puzzle template, click on the "Print" button provided in the new window. Alternately, go to the upper left corner of the window and click File>Print. To know how your printout will look like, click on File>Print Preview before you actually take out a print.
Close the template window after you have taken out the print to return to this screen.
Start solving the puzzle from your Word Search printout.
NOTE: Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).