Tips for the peaceful Holi
While playing, or, even watching the Holi is a great fun, don't let it be
marred by certain unwarranted things. Given here are some simple
Do's and Don'ts to make the most out of the Holi.
Tips for going out on the Holi Day:
If you like to play it, make sure you take certain precautions for
- Use a hat, cap or anything like that to protect your hair from being
colored with hard-to-rinse dyes.
- If you like to play Holi use dental caps to save your teeth from any
- Use a sunglass to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled
darts or water jets.
- Put on your worst gears so that you won't have to take on the hassles
of an immediate washing.
- Rags like tattered denims, and all bright colored shades like black,
blue, green, purple are highly recommended.
- Try to save yourself off from all possible attacks on the face. In
case your such attempts fail, keep your eyes and lips tightly shut if you are attacked on your face.
- Keep the car windows thoroughly shut, even if you don't have an AC
- Do not bump into the frenzied group of mob if you take to streets.
Better you cross the road to the sidewalk across. Or, simply stay at a
So, make sure to land in anywhere in north India for a real taste of
Holi. Play or, watch it live, ask your tour operators to make an
Guidelines to be Safe Holi