Use these fantastic Memorial Day Craft Ideas and easily make thematic crafts for the occassion.
2) Empty thread spools - 3.
3) Red, white, and blue yarn
4) Wooden beads, in odd numbers.
5) Twine cord - 1 strip, about 25 inch long.
1) Divide all the wooden beads into three groups. Name these Group A, Group B and Group C.
2) Paint the wooden beads of Group A in red.
3) Paint the wooden beads of Group B in white.
4) Paint the wooden beads of Group C in blue colour.
3) Pass the wooden beads in alternating colours through the twine cord (ex: red, white, blue, red, white, blue...).
4) Tie the ends together to wear it as a necklace.
The American Flag Craft
1) Craft sticks - 9.
2) Red acrylic paint.
3) White acrylic paint.
5) Blue construction paper.
7) White paper/white gel pen.
1) Paint 5 craft sticks in red colour.
2) Paint 4 craft sticks in white colour.
3) Allow the sticks to dry for some time.
4) Attach the sticks together in an alternating pattern by gluing them to one craft stick (on the right side) and two broken craft sticks (in the middle and on the left side).
5) Cut a small square strip out of the blue construction paper.
6) Cut tiny star shapes out of the white paper or draw a lot of white stars on the blue paper using a white gel pen.
7) Attach the blue construction paper square on the long craft stick. Also gue on another craft stick to the back of the long craft stick. Let the glue harden.
8) You now have a nice Memorial Day craft. Hoist your national flag from anywhere you like.
1) Thin cardboard.
2) A pair of scissors.
1) Draw two identical stars on the cardboard piece. Cut these out.
2) Decorate the two stars on both sides.
3) Make a slit in each star. The slit should go from an inner corner to the middle point in case of one star. In case of the other star, the slit should go from an outer corner to the middle point.
4) Slip the two stars together through the slits you just made. To hold these firmly together, you may tape the stars at their meeting point.
5) Let the 3D star of America stand on a table and proclaim its glory.