The first one is “Eid-Al-Fitr” which comes following one month of fasting during the holy month of “Ramadan“.On this day, all the Muslim wishes their love ones. They show their lovely affections for them. They show their feelings of love for them in some special words.We have gathered some colorful Eid Mubarak quotes, messages, and images so that it becomes easy for you to send Eid Wishes to your loved ones. You can just look out for all the Happy Eid Mubarak messages in this page and pick up your favorite ones. Happy Eid Mubarak 2023 wishes.
1. He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]
2.Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. [98:7]
3.Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord. [98:8]
4. O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of GOD's signs, that they may take heed. [7:26]
5. Your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him, and be kind to parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, do not rebuke them, but speak to them in terms of honor and kindness. Treat them with humility, and say, 'My Lord! Have mercy on them, for they did care for me when I was little'. [17:23-4].
6. Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. [2:190].
7. If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]
8. O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [49:13]
9. "There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.". [2:256]
10. Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [7:199]
11. "Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [73:10]
12. "And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'" [25:63]
13. "Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [16: 128]
14. "And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [16:126]
15. "The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah." [62:40]
16. Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity. [Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]
17. "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)" [11:55-56]