- Fall colors pillar candles- 1 or 3 or 5
- Artificial fall leaf branches
- Berries- chose colors of your choice
- Take a tray and arrange the pillar candles in order to décor the place. Vary the heights of each and every candle that you place.
- Adorn the tray with artificial green branches; place them in between the candles.
- Also embellish it with a few branches of colorful fall berries.
Bow thanksgiving candleMaterials
- Holders for candles
- Candles- fall colors
- Artificial leaves- fall colors
- Clean the candleholders to make it shiny. Each and every candleholder should be of dissimilar heights. The arrangement will look nice with various types of candle holders.
- Choose the height and style of the candles according to the theme and tableware. Keep the adjoining places neat and clean always.
- Include bows to the candles. You can tie them or add them with wires. Use ribbons to organize the bows tidily.
- The base of candleholders should be bedecked properly with lot of colorful and striking falls leaves.
Decorative thanksgiving candlesMaterial
- White pillar candles
- Vegetable stalks
- Rubber bands
- White mums
- Coffee berry springs
- Place a number of white pillar candles on a fine looking tray.
- Prolong two rubber bands around white pillar candles.
- Place vegetable stalks below the band around the candles.
- Cover the band with colorful ribbons of your choice.
- Decorate it with white mums and also use coffee berry springs.