Thanksgiving Birch-Bark Vessel
Tools and Materials
- Pine box
- Birch bark pieces
- Staple gun
- Plastic sheets- must be heavy enough
- Retreat floral foam
- 1. Birch bark should be attached to the pine box sides using a heavy duty staple gun.
- To place the container properly, cut the bottom edges of the bark.
- Use heavy plastic to line the internal surfaces of the box. To prevent leakage and support the floral arrangement you should include floral foam as well.
- Fall leaves
- Bi color orange
- Yellow cherry brandy roses
- Red black roses
- Reddish brown roses
- White roses
- Make grid using floral tape. It will help to support the stems.
- Fill the vase with cool water. To prevent bacteria buildup, include flower food and a few drops of bleach.
- Remove leaves and thorns which are there under the water to prevent bacteria buildup.
- To help flower stems absorb water easily, cut flower stems at an appropriate angel.
- Arrange all the flowers nicely in grid. If you are making this for dinner or a lunch table then make sure that you place the flowers low enough that the bouquet is not blocking the views of the guests across the table.
Back to Decorations Main
Wishes for Facebook