Sun Dried Tomato Ravioli & Beurre Blanc | Short Ribs with Teriyaki Sauce | Potato Gnocchi
Chicken thanksgiving Muchboos | Thanksgiving Cranberries | Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving Dressing | Barbequed Oysters | Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce | Ham and Cheese Quiche
Crock Pot Cola Chicken | Maple Smoked Salmon | Moroccan Tagine | Pork Medallions
Chicken Artichoke Pasta | Onion-Sage Stuffed Goose | Baked Ham with Fruit Marinade | Oysters Add-Ons
Sun Dried Tomato Ravioli & Beurre BlancIngredients:
- Semolina flour- 2 cups
- Regular flour- 2 cups
- Salt according to taste
- Eggs- 5
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Ricotta cheese- 1/3 cup
- Canned thanksgiving Puree- 1/3 cup
- Diced sun dried tomatoes- 1/3 cup
- Unsalted butter- 12 tablespoon
- White wine- 8 oz
- Lemon juice- 2 oz
- Shallot- 2 oz
- Diced cream- 2 tablespoon
- Nutmeg- 1 tablespoon.
- Sift flours and salt jointly.
- Mix eggs and oil
- Keep it aside for 30 minutes in a wrapper after kneading it for 8-12 minutes.
- Make it smooth.
- Cut circles on the dough using a glass.
- Mix ricotta cheese, canned thanksgiving puree and diced sun tomatoes together properly.
- Place a dough layer on top and stick the sides.
- Boil it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Combine wine, shallot, juice, Nutmeg, unsalted butter and cream and pass medium temperature to make the mixture 2 oz.
- Add 2 tablespoon heavy cream and bring up to temperature.
- Include 1 tablespoon butter at a time.
- Whisk it in low temperature for mixing it properly.
- Include nutmeg.
- Sprinkle the Nutmeg Beurre Blanc on the Sun dried Tomato Ravioli.
- Cut off black truffles on top of it.
Short Ribs with Teriyaki SauceIngredients:
- Beef short rib slabs- 3-4
- Salt according to taste
- Cracked Pepper
- Chopped onion- 1 and 1/2
- Roughly chopped garlic- 6 cloves
- Roughly chopped Celery- 4 stalks
- Chopped Romas- 2
- Apple-Cider Vinegar-1/2 cup
- Beef Stock-1/2 cup
- Beer-2 cups
- Bay Leaves- 2 cups
- Saki-1 cup
- Soy Sauce-1 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Grounded Ginger- 3 tablespoon
- Mirin-1/2 cup
- Cut the slab to make separate ribs.
- Trim the excessive fat leaveing the silver skin.
- Drop salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for a night.
- Use a French oven to pass heat through the ribs on three meaty sides applying a bit of olive oil.
- The color should be brown.
- Set the bone side aside.
- Include the remaining ingredients with it.
- Bring the liquid up to just under an inch approximately.
- Cook the ribs at 300F for 3 hours or until tender.
- Barely simmer the liquid.
- Stir it.
- Cook it properly.
- Swirl Saki, soy sauce, sugar, mirin and ginger together.
- Use a baking sheet and place the ribs on it.
- Mix sauce.
- Cook it on 350F for 30 minutes.
- Stir it in every 5 minutes.
- Adorn it nicely with green onions and sesame seeds.
- It is ready.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Egg- 1
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Heavy cream-1 pint
- Butter-1/4 cup
- Flour- 3-4 Tablespoons
- Cut the potatoes half way.
- Use oil on sheet and put the potatoes down on cut sides.
- Cook on 350 degree oven for 20-40 minutes.
- They should be crunchy enough as these can be picked up by fork.
- It is important to make 1:1 ratio for potatoes and flour.
- Crush that collectively until it's mostly incorporated.
- Include an egg.
- If you want then you can add another egg later.
- Use your hands to Mix it thoroughly after adding ginger paste.
- Dough should be fairly soft and a little sticky.
- Knead it for some time.
- Cut the dough into four different pieces and some flour should be thrown down.
- Stretch the dough and give it a shape of snake. Cut the thin snake into small pieces to make gnocchi of similar sizes.
- Form rectangular shaped dough by rolling them.
- Then put a fork on the gnocchi and revolve the fork over it, leaving an impression of the prongs.
- Reiterate the steps until you are ready with a pan full of raw gnocchi.
- Take a bowl with boiling water and put some of the gnocchi into the water at a time.
- Drag them out after few seconds when you see them floating.
- For the sauce, Put sliced onions into a large pan and add salt, sweat unhurriedly.
- Slice thinly three garlic cloves.
- Cook for some time. Onions should take brown color.
- Add garlic and cook until they are brown.
- Thaw the butter and whisk it with flour until the mixture is smooth.
- The color should be brown after passing heat into the mixture.
- In a different pan, heat the cream and swirl frequently.
- Add the roux while the cream is boiling.
- Heat until it is thick.
Chicken thanksgiving MuchboosIngredients:
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Chopped onions- 2
- Cinnamon stick- 1 inch
- Cardamoms- 5
- Red dried chillies- 3 to 4
- Pepper corns- ½ tablespoon.
- Bay leaves- 3
- Paste of garlic and ginger- ½ tablespoon
- Salt- approximately 2 table spoons
- Red Chili powder- ½ tablespoon
- Turmeric powder- ½ tablespoon
- Pepper- ½ tablespoon.
- Cumin powder- ½ table spoon
- Soy sauce- ¼ table spoon
- Washed and drained rice- 2 glasses
- Water- 4 glasses
- Take 2 tablespoons oil on a pan and fry chopped onions.
- Fry it well with cinnamon, cardamoms, red dried chilies, pepper corns, bay leaves etc.
- Then include garlic-ginger paste and salt and fry.
- Add the chicken and mix the chicken with spices properly. Stir it and toss gently for 2 minutes.
- Add water and use lid until chicken is boiled.
- Take the chicken out of vessel and add rice to it.
- Cook the rice with water before shifting onto a serving dish.
- Spread the cooked chicken. Use red chili, turmeric, cumin, pepper powder and soy sauce.
- Cook properly. Ensure that the chicken turns into golden brown from dark red brownish.
- Now, place the chicken on the rice tray.
- You are ready to savor the taste of the Chicken thanksgiving Muchboos.
- Pre roasted bread cubes- 14 to 16 ounces.
- Butter- 3 tablespoons
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Toasted bread
- Diced onion- 1
- Chopped cranberries- ¾ cups
- Low sodium vegetable broth- 4 cups
- Pre cooked rice- 1 cup
- Diced Celery- 1 cup
- Crushed sage- 2 tablespoons
- Minced thyme- 2 tablespoons
- Beaten eggs- 2
- Poultry seasoning- 2 tablespoons
- Drained and rinsed red kidney beans- 116 ounces
- The oven should be pre heated to 375 degree
- Heat a frying pan.
- Include 2 tablespoons butter and oil
- Onions, celery and cranberries should be added.
- Cook on medium temperature for fifteen minutes.
- Boil it after adding vegetable broth.
- Toasted bread, rice and herbs should be placed on a large bowl.
- Put eggs and stir.
- Pour hot liquid into the bowl.
- Include poultry seasoning, beans, salt and pepper mix.
- Brush two pans with butter and pour the mixture.
- Put some extra butter also.
- Cover it with a foil before baking it for 25 minutes.
- Throw away the foil and cook it for 10 minutes until the top is crispy.
Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving DressingIngredients
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
1 pound sweet Italian fennel sausage, casings removed, broken into small pieces
3 large leeks, white and light-green parts only, sliced
1/2 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 bunch kale, leaves trimmed and chopped
1 pound stale onion focaccia, cubed
1 large egg
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth or turkey stock
1 cup diced parmesan cheese, plus 1/4 cup shredded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 3-quart casserole dish.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large Dutch oven or heavy pot over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Add the leeks and squash and season with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper; cook until the leeks are soft, about 3 minutes. Add the kale, toss and cover until the kale wilts, about 4 minutes. Add the focaccia cubes and the remaining 3 tablespoons butter and toss until the butter melts.
Whisk the egg and chicken broth in a bowl until smooth; stir in the diced parmesan and 1 teaspoon salt. Pour the broth mixture over the bread mixture; cook until the liquid is absorbed by the bread, about 1 minute.
Transfer the bread mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Scatter the shredded cheese evenly on top and bake until golden and cooked through, about 40 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Barbequed OystersServes: 15
Preparation Time:30 Min
Cooking Time:15 Min
60 unopened, fresh and live medium Oysters
2 tbsp Black Pepper (ground)
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
Place oysters on a large baking sheet.
Bake the oysters for 8 to 15 minutes till the shells open up.
Squeeze out the juice from the limes into a small serving bowl. Also remove the pulp and mix.
Add in black pepper and mix well.
Serve oysters in the half shell along with the lime sauce.
Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream SauceServes:6
Preparation Time:15 Min
Cooking Time: 50 Min
6 tbsp Butter, divided
12 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
6 boneless Chicken Breasts
All-purpose Flour (to dredge)
1 cup Chicken Broth
1 cup heavy whipping Cream
3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp White pepper
Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a skillet melt 3 tablespoon of butter and sauté the mushrooms.
Remove the mushrooms.
To the chicken sprinkle the salt and pepper and then coat in flour.
Melt another 3 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
Sauté the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
Now pour the chicken broth to the skillet and after boiling simmer until it is reduced.
Add the cream and lemon juice and stir.
Cook in a low flame until thick.
Add the mushroom, white pepper, salt and stir.
Put in the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with rice.
Ham and Cheese QuicheServes:8
Preparation Time:15 Min
Cooking Time:60 Min
½ cup Milk
½ cup Mayonnaise
2 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1½ cup cooked Ham, diced
1½ cup Cheese, diced
¼ cup Green Pepper, chopped
¼ cup Green Onions, sliced
Dash of Pepper
Bake a pie crust until it turns lightly brown. Later cool it and set it aside.
Add mayonnaise, egg , corn and milk. Mix the mixture until it turns smooth. Stir the remaining ingredients and pour the contents into a quiche shell.
Bake the mixture at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
Maple Smoked SalmonServes:6
Cooking Time:15 Min
Preparation Time:2040 Min
4-5 oz Salmon Fillets
½ tbsp Coarse Salt
1 cup Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Butter
Clean thoroughly and remove the skin from the salmon fillets.
In a shallow baking dish, place the fillets in it and then drizzle the maple syrup on them.
Make sure the fillets are coated evenly. To achieve the desired result, turn the fillets around. Sprinkle the salt on each side.
Cover this dish with aluminum wrap and refrigerate it for twenty four hours.
Now prepare the smoker and take out the fillets from the refrigerator and place them in the smoker for about ninety minutes at 200 degrees F.
When the fillets are done, remove them from the smoker, simultaneously heating the butter in a frying pan. Place the fillets in the frying pan, fry for about two minutes, turning them around periodically.
Moroccan TagineServes: 5
Preparation Time: 15 Min
Cooking Time: 120 Min
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 large Onions (peeled and sliced into rings)
2 pounds Lamb Meat (cut into 1½ inch cubes)
1 tsp Cumin (ground)
1 tsp Coriander Seeds (ground)
1 tsp Ginger (ground)
1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
Salt (to taste)
1 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
4 Pears (peeled, cored and cut into 1½ inch chunks)
½ cup Golden Raisins
½ cup Almonds (blanched and slivered)
Water (as required)
Place a large pot on medium heat and heat olive oil.
Add onion rings and fry till they turn soft.
Add lamb meat. Stir fry till it gets brown on the outside.
Add cumin, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Pour enough water to cover the meat.
Cover the pot and simmer over low heat for about 1½ to 2 hours, till the meat turns tender.
Add the pear chunks, golden raisins and almonds.
Cook for about 5 minutes, until the pears turn soft.
Pork MedallionsServes: 2
Preparation Time: 10 Min
Cooking Time: 20 Min
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 tbsp Olive or Canola Oil
1-1/2 tsp Butter or Margarine
1 small Onion (sliced)
1/4 cup fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
1 clove Garlic (minced)
2 tsp All-purpose Flour
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/4 tsp dried Rosemary (crushed)
1/4 tsp dried Savory
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
Fresh Parsley (minced)
Slice the tenderloins into half-inch thick medallions.
Heat oil in a skillet and fry the pork for 2 minutes or until both sides are brown.
Remove the pork and in the same skillet, melt the butter.
Add onion, mushrooms and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add flour and stir until blended.
Now, add the broth, rosemary, savory, salt and pepper and stir.
Boil and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
Place the pork medallions over the mixture and simmer for 15 minutes, over reduced heat, until the juice runs clear. Garnish with parsley.
CHICKEN ARTICHOKE PASTA(Serves 4)
3 cups uncooked Bow Tie Pasta (9 oz.)
6 oz. jar marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped
1 lb. Chicken Breasts, cubed
3 cups fresh Mushrooms, sliced
7 oz. jar roasted Red Peppers, diced
1 cup Chicken Broth
1/2 cup dry White Wine
1 Tbs. Cornstarch
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1 Tbs. fresh Parsley chopped OR
1 tsp. dried Parsley
Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Cook the pasta al dente, drain, and set aside under a tent of foil to maintain warmth.
Warm the liquid from the jar of marinated artichoke hearts in a large skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 6 minutes.
Stir in the sliced mushrooms, and continue to cook for about 6 more minutes. Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts and diced red peppers.
In a container with a tight-fitting lid, blend together the chicken broth, wine, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Shake together to mix well. Gradually add mixture to chicken. Turn heat up to medium high and heat to boiling, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
Toss the chicken mixture with the pasta and parsley. Top with grated parmesan cheese if desired. Serve warm.
ONION-SAGE STUFFED GOOSE(Serves 10 to 12)
3 lb. Onions
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup Celery, chopped with leaves
6 cups soft Bread Crumbs
1 Tbs. Salt
1/2 Tbs. ground Black Pepper
1 Tbs. dried Sage
1 tsp. dried Savory
1/2 tsp. dried Marjoram
1/4 tsp. ground Nutmeg
10 to 12-lb. Goose
1 Tbs. fresh Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
2 chicken Bouillon Cubes
Peel and cut the onions into quarters. Place them in a large saucepan, add just enough boiling water to cover, and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain, cool, and coarsely chop the onions.
Warm the butter or margarine in a large heavy skillet. Add the chopped celery and gently sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add half the bread crumbs and cook gently until lightly browned, stirring frequently to combine.
Place the remaining bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Add the salt, pepper, sage, savory, marjoram, and nutmeg. Toss to combine the ingredients. Add the prepared onions and the sautéed celery and bread crumb mixture to the bowl and toss again to combine. Let cool before stuffing the goose.
Pre-heat the oven to 400-F degrees. rub the goose inside and out with lemon juice. Generously sprinkle the inside of the goose with salt and pepper. Stuff the neck cavity with some of the prepared stuffing and fasten the neck skin to the body of the goose with a skewer.
Stuff the body of the goose with the remaining stuffing, skewering and lacing the end closed. Tie the legs and the wings to the body with butcher's twine. Prick the skin of the goose all over, to let the fat escape while roasting.
Place the bird, breast side, down on the rack of a large roasting pan. Add the bouillon cubes to the two cups boiling water and stir until dissolved, pour the mixture over the goose.
Roast for one hour, uncovered. Pour off half the drippings and discard. Turn the goose over and pour two cups of boiling water over the bird. Continue roasting for another hour.
Pour off the drippings from the pan, again. Prick the skin of the goose all over and continue roasting for about 90 minutes more, or until tender.
To serve, place the goose on a large platter; remove the twine and skewers to carve.
BAKED HAM with FRUIT MARINADE(Serves 10 to 12)
2 cups fresh Pineapple, chopped
1 1/2 cups Baking Apple, chopped
2 Oranges, peeled, sectioned, and chopped
1/4 cup fresh Basil, minced
2 Tbs. Onion, finely chopped
2 Tbs. fresh Lime Juice
1/4 tsp. ground Cumin
1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
4-lb. cooked boneless Ham
Prepare the fruit mixture, combining the pineapple, apple, oranges, basil, onion, lime juice, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days, and be sure to allow ham to marinate for at least 4 hours prior to baking and serving.
Place ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Score the top in a diamond pattern. Insert a meat thermometer. Bake, uncovered, in a 325-F degree oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until thermometer registers 140-F degrees.
To serve, slice ham and pour a hearty line of the fruit mixture over the row of slices. You may serve any leftover fruit mixture as a compote, on the side.
1 Loaf Un-sliced Sourdough Bread
10-oz. Package Fresh Spinach; Chopped
2 Tbs. Butter
1/2 cup Shallots; Minced
3 Stalks Celery; Finely Chopped
4 Cloves Garlic' Minced
2-8 oz. Jars Fresh Oysters' Coarsely Chopped
2 Tbs Fresh Tarragon; Chopped
3 Eggs; Slightly Beaten
1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and divide between 2 large baking sheets. Bake at 250-F degrees for 15-minutes until dry. Transfer bread crumbs to large mixing bowl and set aside.
Melt 1 Tbs. butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots, celery and garlic and to butter and saute approximately 5-minutes. Gently stir sautéed ingredients into bread mixture. you can prepare 1 day in advance of baking to enhance flavor. Cover and refrigerate.
Add chicken broth to stuffing mixture and transfer to a well-buttered 9 x 13 baking pan. Lightly butter enough aluminum foil to cover your dish and bake for stuffing for 30-minutes in a pre-heated 350-F degree oven. Remove cover from stuffing and continue to bake an additional 20-minutes until the top is crisp. Serve hot from the oven.
Disclaimer: Most of the recipes given here have been submitted by users, and we donot claim any gurantee of their performance, or ownership of them. You can submit your recipes by visiting our feedback page. If you have any issues over any recipes, please notify us.