Life is an extraordinary journey, and every passing year brings us unique experiences, lessons, and memories. Birthdays mark not just the turning of another year but also serve as beautiful reminders of how far we've come. Whether you're turning a tender age or reaching a milestone, each year holds its own significance and deserves a special birthday wish tailored just for you.
From the innocence of childhood to the blossoming of youth, from the adventures of adulthood to the wisdom of old age, we embark on this joyful journey together, ready to express our warmest wishes to celebrate your special day. Join us as we explore a collection of heartfelt birthday wishes and greetings, each crafted to match the remarkable stage of life you find yourself in.
So, whether you're stepping into double digits or embracing the golden years, we have a personalized birthday wish waiting just for you. Let's embark on this joyous expedition and celebrate your journey through the beautiful chapters of life. Happy birthday, dear friend! May this year be filled with love, laughter, and delightful surprises as you continue to add more vibrant hues to the tapestry of your existence.
1. Wishing you a very Onederful birthday.
2. Happy one, Honey Bun!
3. It’s your birthday
Just have fun
Because its your birthday
Your very first one!
4. This is just the first of many birthday’s to come.
5. Happy first birthday.
6. Happy birthday to a very precious one year old.
7. Hoping you enjoy your first birthday, your first candle and your first cake.
8. Hip hip hooray you’re turning one.
1. Little boy no more, you’re a grown man.
2. Hope your 13th birthday is as special as you are.
3. Happy birthday to a special teenager.
4. From kid to teen, you’re finally 13!
5. Happy birthday to the coolest teen I know.
6. Welcome to the teens.
7. Welcome to the teenage years.
8. Little girl no more, you’re a grown woman.
1. Money is appropriate, and one size fits all. – William Randolph Hearst
2. May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. – Frank Sinatra
3. I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You’re young enough to get away with things, but you’re old enough, too. – Liv Tyler
4. Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown, I do. – Paris Hilton
5. Faith, union and patience are the secrets of progress. I wish you to remain firm on these golden principles throughout your life. Happy Birthday.
6. From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash. – Sophie Tucker
7. All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. – George Harrison
8. Youth has no age. – Pablo Picasso
9. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – Bob Hope
1. Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown, I do. – Paris Hilton
2. Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life. – Robert Southey
3. At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment. – Ben Franklin
4. Every thing has its start and end but what matters is the middle of start and end. You are receiving so much love which indicates that you are so blessed and loved by all people which is a great achievement. Keep on receiving such love and have blessed life. Happy birthday to you
5. Which thing can be more precious than prayers and love of people in life! You be dear in the eyes of your family, friend and relatives as you are now on this birthday! Wish you a great love and happy memories. Happy birthday to you
1. Wishing you all the best on your 21st birthday.
2. Happy 21st birthday, now you can go buy me a drink.
3. Hope your 21st birthday is as special as you are.
4. Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
5. On our 21st birthday, we don't care what the world thinks of us; on our 30th, we worry about what it is thinking of us; on our 40th, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all.
6. When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself.
7. Happy 21st, enjoy your beer.
8. You’re finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 16.
9. May your 21st birthday be filled with amazing surprises.
1. Happy 25th Birthday and welcome to the first quarter of your life!
2. Celebrate as much as you can stand tonight, because you are 25 only once in a lifetime.
3. Wishing you a very warm welcome to your 25th. Happy Birthday!
4. Happy Birthday! Sorry for telling you that, but you are closer to your 30’s now more
5. Half way to 50, one quarter way to 100. Way to go!
6. Make your 25th Birthday count just like you do. Happy Birthday!
7. Wishing you a happy, joyful and prosperous 25th Birthday!
8. May your 25th Birthday be as special as you are.
9. Hope for a really special 25th Birthday, just like you.
10. The final countdown to your 30’s has begun.
11. As you give happiness to others, I pray may other also give you happiness and joy in return. I wish you a lovely day and happy moments. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday
12. You are my special Brother, and I am happy to have this chance for wishing you the best of everything in your life on this beautiful day. Happy Birthday Brother
13. Another good and happy year has passed, and as the previous year was good for you I pray and hope that the coming year will also give you so much pleasure and joy. May you live long and enjoy good health. Happy Birthday.
1. Thirty - the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair.
2. The excess of our youth are checks written against our age and they are payable with interest thirty years later.
3. The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits. – Hervey Allen
4. After 30, a body has a mind of its own. – Bette Midler
5. Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. – Georges Clemenceau
6. 30 is just the natural number following 29 and preceding 31. There is nothing wrong
with it. Happy 30th Birthday!
7. It’s not your 30th Birthday we are celebrating here, it’s just the second anniversary of your 29th Birthday.
8. The matter that comes up when you turn thirty is that the more you grow up the more you are acting like your parents.
9. I’m in the unpleasant position announcing you that your 20’s have lost the battle against time. From now on 30’s are in command. Happy Birthday!
1. your 40th Birthday today, see how many more horizons you have to conquer, how many more dreams to live, how many more happy times to witness and how many more milestone to achieve in life. May you achieve all this in life and more. Happy 40th Birthday.
2. Until 40, most of us are busy committing mistakes and after 40, most of us are busy regretting them. Being exactly 40 years old is the right time to celebrate life to the fullest. Wishing you a very happy 40th Birthday.
3. Just like wine is best enjoyed when it isn't too old or too young, life too is enjoyed in the same way. What are you waiting for then? Wishing you a Happy 40th Birthday.
4. The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary. – Arthur Schopenhauer
5. Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. – French Proverb
6. Life begins at forty. – W. B. Pitkin
7. At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement.
8. On your 40th birthday, may stars be your days and may sun be your nights. In short, have a bright and sunny year! Happy 40th Birthday!
9. May your 40th year finds you smiling! - I wish I were a poet to write a poem for you on this special occasion but you have to suffice with a mere wish. Happy 40th birthday!
10. You know being 40 is special in 40 different ways. How? Hmm-well! You must tell me that on your next birthday. Happy 40th birthday!
11. With your 40th year starts a new decade of hopes, fun, and sweet memories. Have a great birthday!
1. When your dentist, pharmacist and physiotherapist start sending you birthday flowers, that's definitely a sign that you're about to begin your life post 50! Happy 50th Birthday. May you never need any of these people in your life.
2. Being fifty may not give you an aura around your head but it will definitely give you love handles around your tummy. Haha. Wishing you a great 50th birthday and a sugar free life ahead.
3. On your 50th Birthday, make me a promise that you'll have the courage to live one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person's life beautiful. May you have a superb life ahead. Happy 50th Birthday.
4. By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. - Marie Dressler.
5. Wishing you the second half century brings you as much happiness and joy as the first one.
6. May every unfulfilled dream of yours during the past half century come true.
7. May you live the next half century with the same fun and attitude as you did in the first one. Happy Birthday!
8. You’ve seen or experienced a lot of wonderful things after a half century of living. Hope you keep doing the same. Happy Birthday!
9. Life begins to be better at fifty. Happy Birthday!
10. Happy 50th Birthday! You are only half a century old.
11. Happy Birthday! Hope your 50’s to be as awesome as your 40’s.
12. You take all of the experience and judgment of men over 50 out of the world and there wouldn’t be enough left to run it. – Henry Ford
13. The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. – Muhammad Ali
1. If I had to live again I would do exactly the same thing. Of course I have regrets, but if you are 60 years old and you have no regrets then you haven't lived.
- Christy Moore
2. Congratulations on turning 20 for the third time.
3. Forget the block, when you're sixty, you've been around the entire neighborhood a few times.
- Dane Peddigrew
4. You have led 60 sensational years - make your 60th year a super sensational and your birthday a super duper sensational. You surely deserve that. Happy 60th Birthday!
5. What, start at this! when sixty years have spread their grey experience o’er thy hoary head? Is this the all observing age could gain? Or hast thou known the worl so long in vain? – John Dryden
6. Happy birthday to an amazing 60 year old.
7. You take all of the experience and judgment of men over 50 out of the world and there wouldn’t be enough left to run it. – Henry Ford
8. A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating. – Arnold Bennett
9. You’ve seen or experienced a lot of wonderful things all these years. Hope you keep doing the same. Happy 60th Birthday!
10. 60? Old? No way-you are as young as you were in your 20s. Happy 60th Birthday!
11. After a man passes sixty, his mischief is mainly in his head. - Washington Irving
12. One starts to get young at the age of sixty and then it is too late. - Pablo Picasso
1. The first forty years of our life give the text, the next thirty furnish the commentary upon it, which enables us rightly to understand the true meaning and connection of the text with its moral and its beauties. – Arthur Schopenhauer
2. I have achieved my seventy years in the usual way, by sticking strictly to a scheme of life which would kill anybody else….I will offer here, as a sound maxim, this: That we can’t reach old age by another man’s road. – Mark Twain, at his seventieth birthday dinner, in 1905, as quoted in Saving Your Brain, by Jeff Victoroff
3. Life has got to be lived – that’s all there is to it. At seventy, I would say the advantage is that you take life more calmly. You know that ‘this, too, shall pass!’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. Our brains are seventy-year clocks. The angel of life winds them up once for all, then closes the case, and gives the key into the hand of the angel of the resurrection. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. One starts to get young at the age of sixty and then it is too late. – Pablo Picasso
6. Happy 70th birthday, if this were dog years, you’d only be 10.
7. The first forty years of our life give the text, the next thirty furnish the commentary upon it, which enables us rightly to understand the true meaning and connection of the text with its moral and its beauties. - Schopenhauer
8. To be 70 years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be 40 years old. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr
9. Now that you're 70, I hope you'll be able to stay awake long enough to blow out all the candles on your cake.
10. May you always find happiness around and may every day be a day of joys and happiness for you! Happy 70th Birthday!
1. Wishing you a remarkable and unforgettable 80th Birthday!
2. Thank God you didn’t have to blow 80 candles. It could take a whole day to do so.
3. 80 really suits you. Happy Birthday!
4. Happy Birthday to the most amazing 80 year old!
5. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.-Groucho Marx
6. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful 80 year old I have ever seen!
7. You are the purest example of 80 being the new 40. Happy Birthday!
8. You’ve seen or experienced a lot of wonderful things after eighty years of living. Hope you keep doing the same. Happy Birthday!
9. The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. - Jean Renoir
10. To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
11. Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen – Mark Twain
12. By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it. – George Burns
13. Special events don't take place overnight - it took 80 long years to have this occasion. I mean your 80th birthday. Happy Birthday!
1. you are a special person, so you deserve a special celebration on your special birthday. Happy 90th Birthday!
2. You are a remarkable person - throughout the 90 years of your life, you have spread happiness and joys. Happy 90th Birthday!
3. Let the beautiful memories of last 90 years of your life always keep you warm. Have a blessed 90th birthday!A man over ninety is a great comfort to all his elderly neighbors: he is a picket-guard at the extreme outpost; and the young folks of sixty and seventy feel that the enemy must get by him before he can come near their camp. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
4. Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen – Mark Twain
5. 90th birthday means 90 candles on your birthday. WOW! I am curious and excited to see that. Happy Birthday!
1. A man over ninety is a great comfort to all his elderly neighbors: he is a picket-guard at the extreme outpost; and the young folks of sixty and seventy feel that the enemy must get by him before he can come near their camp. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
2. Wishing you the strength and wisdom you deserve! Congrats on completing a century of your life - happy 100th birthday!
3. Happy 100th Birthday - a special birthday bash for a special person on a special occasion!
4. 100th birthday means 100 candles on your birthday cake. Happy Birthday!
5. "100 years" of memories and 100 years of life...You are very special and surely honor is due for all the great experiences that life has given you. You've done more in a lifetime than others can only dream, and you are the most amazing 100 year old that most have ever known or seen! Happy birthday!
6. Warm wishes on your 100th Birthday. May your birthday bring much happiness and love you deserve on this day. HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY
7. You deserve a standing ovation, an honor, a salute. You've been a blessing to us all and to today we celebrate you! Congratulations are in order for you're 100 you see, and many wishes for a birthday that took ten decades just to be! Happy 100th Birthday!
8. Each day has held a promise that you can truly appreciate. It's another opportunity, another chance to try new things, and another day to celebrate. Your life has inspired so many and your inner strength and faith resonate in everything that you do. Happy 100th birthday, To Wonderful You!
9. May every minute of your 100th Birthday be filled with everlasting joy and pleasure. Wish you a healthy and peaceful life. HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY.