Merry Christmas 2020!
Christmas is an annual holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. This is a festival that is marked by fun, frolic, reverence, celebrations, parties, family fun,
catching up to make up your lost times, love, friendship, kids, Santa Claus and many more lovely feelings.
It is the time when the heart gives out delicious fragrances, the fireplace assumes primary
importance, the homes goes through decorations makeover, the wardrobes stocking up on latest fashion.
Christmas is celebrated across the globe, irrespective of religion, making it truly the greatest
festival on Earth.
Ten Innovative points to Celebrate this Christmas
Christmas is the time for happiness and lots of frolic. Christmas is a time not only for celebration but also a time to make it memorable for lifetime. It is a time for sharing and caring. This time gives us all a scope to shower our affection not only to our loved ones but also to strangers. Let me share some innovative ideas of celebrating Christmas this time.
- Wish everyone you meet Merry Christmas. Why not go an extra mile and wish your lonely neighbor. It is always not required to share presents. A warm wish can make somebody’s day.
- Spending some time in an old age home or an orphanage is not a bad idea. Giving company to these people will not only give them happiness but you will receive immense satisfaction.
- Do some fun activities outdoors with family and friends. Drive around the town and paint it red. Build a snowman together or go for sledging. If you are in a snow free area go for camping.
- This is the best time to share Bible stories with children. They will be greatly interested. Make a horse shed and illustrate the story of Jesus’ birth. Encourage the child to place the baby in the cradle. Trust me it will be lots of fun.
- Go to churches with family and join the masses. Offer prayers and even join the choir. Might be you are not good at singing who bothers sing your heart out and make yourself happy.
- Learn different types of cuisine and cook something different for family during Christmas. It will not only make them happy but also give you tremendous pleasure.
- Do not invest much in expensive decoration items. Try and make some by yourself. Gather the greeting cards and decorate the living room. Beautiful neon lights will make your home look very cozy.
- Watch movies on Christmas. Best is if your family accompanies you in this venture. It is a very good way to have some quality time together.
- Do not buy cards anymore. Make your own cards and send it to your dear ones. Even drop it in your neighbor’s letter box or slowly keep it on your colleague’s desk.
- Focus on having quality time with your friends than showing off. It is not important to splurge. It is important to show people that they are wanted by you.
Animated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greetings for WhatsApp