Snowflake Gift Tag
Let your gift tags imitate snowflakes and go with the season. Snowflaked themed gift tags for this Christmas. Enjoy a bright Christmas time with your family.
Making of Snowflake Gift Tag
- Tracing paper - A strip (6¼" X 2½").
- A strip of blue ribbon (8" X 1/8").
- White acrylic paint.
- A mapping pen.
- Thin blue cardstock - A strip (6¼" X 2½").
How to make
- Using mapping pen, draw over the snowflakes with thinned white acrylic paint.
- Trace the tag shape and the snowflake design from the templates.
- Place the tag shape on the thin blue cardstock. Trace the design and cut it out.
- After the paint dries, erase any pencil lines that you can see.
- Trace the overlay shape onto the tracing paper and cut it out.
- Place the tracing paper cut-out over the card. Use a hole puncher to make a hole through both the surfaces.
- Pass a ribbon through the holes and tie the ends to hold the parts together. You can use this ribbon to attach the tag to your present.