Tongue –twisters are kiddish yet funny way to enliven any informal get-together .Its fun to watch how one takes up the challenge of pronouncing the given phrase unfalteringly, and then ends up jumbling the words. Some Christmas-related tongue twisters are listed below. Try it out with your friends and family and add that extra zing to your get-togethers this Christmas:
- Two trains travel together to Toyland.
- Eleven elves licked eleven little licorice lollipops.
- Santa's sack sags slightly.
- Ten tiny tin trains toot ten times.
- Santa stuffs Stephie's striped stocking.
- Comet cuddles cute Christmas kittens carefully.
- Seven Santas sang silly songs.
- Bobby brings bright bells.
- Santa's sleigh slides on slick snow
- Running reindeer romp 'round red wreaths.
- Tiny Timmy trims the tall tree with tinsel.
- Chilly chipper children cheerfully chant.
to Christmas Fun