How to make
1. Using scissors, cut a 30 cm by 15 cm shape out of the silver card.
2. Place the template on the card cut-out and trace its design.
3. Cut a 5" square shape out of the dark-green satin paper.
4. Cut a 5" square shape out of the light-green satin paper.
5. Fold these satin squares in half twice.
6. Next, fold these diagonally across to form a triangular shape.
7. Cut the larger holly out of the light-green satin paper and unfold.
8. Repeat the process with the dark-green satin paper. If you are more comfortable with drawing round templates first, you can do it.
9. Spray glue onto the backs of holly leaves.
10. Stick the larger, pale-green leaves first followed by the dark-green ones on top, between the pale green leaves.
11. Stick five or six Stationer's self-adhesive spots on top to make red berries.