How to make
1. Dip the paintbrush into water. Use it to apply water in a bold, wavy line across the paper, across the upper 2/3rd area of the paper. This will make the skyline of your scene. The unpainted zone will serve to form the snowy landscape.
2. Paint with ink across the wet area of the paper. Add more color as required.
3. Keep the paper aside to dry. After the ink has dried, keep it under a few heavy books to flatten.
4. Take out the paper. Score and fold it to get a three-panel, concertina card.
5. Use the rubber stamp and the embossing pad to form motifs on the card. Let some of the motifs to cross onto the unpainted portion. The sparkling powder will make them visible.
6. Sprinkle the embossing powder onto the card. Shake of any excess.
7. Now take the card and hold it before the solepate of a hot iron. This will melt and fuse together the powder particles.
8.Apply fabric adhesive to the flat area of the pom-pom braid. Paste the braid to the back of the left-hand panel.
9. Allow the card to dry. Trim the ends to even with the top and bottom of the card.