How to make
1. Use the template to form a pattern for a christmas stocking.
2.Place the stocking pattern on the fold of the felt and cut it out double in one piece.
3. Cut a piece (about 2" deep) out of the fur strip to fit the stocking.
4. Stitch the fur to both sides, up and down, of the lower half of the felt.
5. Overlap two sides of the stocking and stitch them together, starting from the ankle and ending at the front.
6. Turn the right side of the stocking out.
7. Turn the fur down about 1" to the right side.
8. Use the sequins and bows to decorate the stocking.
9. Form the ribbon into a loop and stitch onto the inner side of the fur edge to hang.