Decorate home with holiday glittering garland
- White glue-3 cups
- Acrylic paint
- Bamboo skewers
- Styrofoam balls- 1 ½ inches to 3 ½ inches in diameter
- Tinsel garland
- Use a container to blend white glue and acrylic paint.
- Slot in the bamboo skewers into the Styrofoam ball.
- Hold the bamboo skewer and inundate the ball into the glue.
- Remove the excess glue using the paintbrush.
- Decant the tinsel glitter over the ball. Now, you should insert it into the Styrofoam block to dry.
- Create a "needle" for stringing glittered balls attaching tinsel garland to flat end of bamboo skewer using tape.
- Dried glitter balls should be removed from the glittering skewers.
- Insert the skewer needle into one ball and thread onto garland.
- Repeat the steps with the other balls as well until the garland is sized to the length of the window.
- To hang it you have to tie one end of tinsel in a loop.
Make beautiful cards to decorate your showcase
- Origami paper
- Glassine envelop
- Colored paper
- Spray adhesive
- An origami paper should be folded into even quarters to make a snowflake. Then the pattern has to be drawn on it.
- Unfold the paper after cutting the shapes out.
- Use a glassine envelope and put the snowflake into the envelope. You can attach a colored paper as a background with spray adhesive.
- Write something on the paper if you want.
- To display the item on the Christmas tree, punch a hole at one corner (or two corners) of the envelope. Attach a string to hang it.
The wooden block for Hanukkah
- Gouache- white and yellow
- Sponges- 2
- Wooden cubes- 19
- Masking tape
- Small Phillips screws- 9
- Cake decorating piping tips- 9
- Use few drops of water with the white gouache and mix properly using 1 sponge, paint 10 cubes.
- Paint remaining 9 cubes with yellow gouache.
- Keep it aside for 20 minutes and dry it.
- Attach a white cube with a yellow cube.
- Attach 2 white cubes to a yellow cube using glue for the ninth candle. Use tap to secure it.
- Again dry it for 30 more minutes.
- Make a hole in the centre of 1 top cube using one screw.
- Put the piping tip over the hole.
- Insert the screw through tip into the cube.
- Repeat the steps.
The Four point bright stars for your ceiling
- Square shaped paper
- Form a rectangle by folding a square shaped paper. Place it on the work surface in a way as the open end should be at the bottom end where as the crease should be at the top.
- To form a triangle you have to fold the top two corners down towards the center.
- Fold the left corner in a way that it meets the right corner to make smaller triangle.
- Chop down crossways from the right rim of the triangle to just below the midpoint on the left rim.