1) The month when Valentine's Day is observed
2) The supposed profession of Saint Valentine
3) Valentine's Day is also humorously called
J. "Singles Awareness Day."
4) As an item, the word "Valentine" refers to
G. Love Notes.
5) Saint Valentine was executed by this Roman emperor
I. Claudius II.
6) Valentine's Day is known in Finland as 'Ystavanpaiva' meaning
B. "Friend's Day".
7) The popular winged figure serving as a symbol of Valentine's Day
8) The relics of St. Valentine are at this place in Ireland
9) Before dying, St. Valentine sent a special message to
E. The daughter of a jailer.
10) He mentioned Valentine's Day in his 'Parlement of Foules'
C. Geoffrey Chaucer.